1) Pick the winner in each conference tournament. There is no conference tourney in the Ivy League or the Independents. If your team wins the
conference tournament, you "win" the conference.
2) You get one point for every team that goes to the NCAA basketball tournament from the conferences you won.
3) You get one point for every time one of your teams wins in the NCAA tournament.
4) The person with the most points wins the pot. If we receive 10 or more entries, first place gets 80%, second place gets 20%. In the event of a tie, the person with the most wins in the first round (not including play-in game) wins in the NCAA tourney.
5) If still tied, it goes to number of second round, then third, etc. If still tied, the pot is divided evenly.
6) The due dates for your selections are as follows:
Due: 3-2, noon
Due: 3-9, noon
7) You can "double-down" on one conference, which will double the value of ALL points you can win on that conference.